FS Free Studio

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have FS Free Studio on my PC ,I've used it before to download off Youtube . Not done it for a year so now I try it and it doesn't work . Seems to be a simple Copy and Paste the url but doesn't want to know, Any body know what I'm doing wrong? :Neil

Probably need to update it to latest version mate. I had the same problem and it didn't work anymore. Think I downloaded something different. Google YouTube to mp3 converter and see what's there:)

Thanks M4tty, on their FAQs it says to use Internet Explorer . Won't it work with Firfox ?

And I presume the URL they say to copy is that number above the video window on Youtube.

Oh Bleedin' well thanks a lot Stepperoonie , I install that Download helper and (1) its so complicated (to me anyway) I couldn't get it to function (2) it somehow banished my homepage along with email access and (3) installed its own search engine called Funfood or some other load of ballcocks .(4) You can't get rid of this engine in the normal way , Oh Boy does it pi$$ me off or what?

The damn thing arrives with a load of unconnected baggage which causes confusion .

I think I got rid of it now and have got my emails back . Time 0130

With my limited skills I have just spent 2 hours trying to get shut of it and have just found where the home page was buried

I hate it when the puter goes wrong now as I don't have a clue and my knowledgable cousin has emigrated to a Greek Island last month .:Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
:C

dont blame me,

you obviously ticked the wrong box,

google is my homepage

1 its easy, when a video is showing it lights up, click it and it downloads automatically

2 ???? dunno how you lost your e.mail.......

3 I use FF, dont you? it has google for me!?

4 why?

5 Im not bothered, Im ok, ;)

Deke, how on earth did you manage to do all that damage? do you use IE ?

These things always seem to happen to me TBH M8. Ive installed other stuff in the past , some no problem, but some seem to take over and also introduce a load of advertising and stuff I don't want.

It doesn't help that I,m not very good at finding the right places to deal with these things. I found a FF FAQ but as with other stuff that caused a problem , they are notoriously difficult to uninstall.

And I think those programmes assume that we are all Canoey Keyboard Whizzes types , this just said the icon will animate and then you can download the video , well theres a bit more to it than that and I need to be told every step TBH.

Not your fault M8 ...mostly mine I think !!! :C

I installed something or other once and in the end had to take the PC back in time to finally be shut of it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Deke, I had exactly the same issues with windows,

I cant get my head round it at all anymore,

and the Mrs brings her new shiney all singing all dancing laptop home from work , I cant be doing with it at all.