• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VAN Fiat Fiorino

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

selling my van,

its an S reg 1998 Fiat Fiorino, 103780 miles, 1.7TD,

had it since mid December and done 4000miles without any trouble, Ive simply outgrown it and need something bigger,

MOT'd and TAXed til June.

half bulkhead, roof bars, towbar with electrics (dont know if they work as Ive never towed anything).

its a 14 year old van so far from mint,

LHS rear door has a bent hinge where someone tried to get in[i think, prior to me owning it], rear lock doesnt work - hasp and staple fitted, slow puncture in spare wheel,

seats ripped, I have some cheap seat covers fitted. probably more but I either dont notice them or they dont matter or Ive just got used to them.

could probably do with a fuel filter, about a fiver off e.bay.

it could do with a good polish,

good points, errrmmmm, none,!

OK then,

40+mpg, starts first turn in the morning with no smoke, I do heat it twice though,

MASSIVE load bay for its size, ply floor and partial ply sides, the radio works(I can modify this to NOT receive R1 if you want!) and its got one of those modern cassette tape things too!,

no major dings or dents, no rust issues,

not much else to say really, its a 14yo van with 14yo wear and tear, a daily workhorse for me so mileage will rise on a daily basis,

I bought this van as a first cheap get me to the job when I went SE at xmas and maybe it will do the same for someone else,

I dont honestly think it will need anything for the MOT bar probably getting the spare wheel puncture fixed.

Ill get some pics up in a bit,

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: