How expensive to install central heating in an Amish-built house that has none?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindavald

Reaction score
I have my eye on a nice 6 bedroom house in Pennsylvania that was built in 2002 by Amish and has no central heating. Any HVAC cognescenti have an opinion on the cost (and wisdom) of retrofitting it with central heating? One of the central issues is that banks don't like to give mortgages (apparently) on houses that have no central heating.

www.bedbugsremovalguide.com/bed-bugs-pictures.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is based in the United Kingdom and our expertise would not travel so well across the pond. We could not comment on the costs involved as we have no idea of what is the norm in your Country or indeed Pennsylvania.

I have absolutely no fricking idea! Years ago whist at Uni my daughter worked on a summer camp called Tockwogh, this was in Pennsylvania and has no relevance at all

May I respectfully advise you look on a USA forum.............. :coat

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:22 ----------

.....Queens Jubilee concert on TV.....just watching a Cod Head [Alfie Boe] singing...............also irrelevant

ah, mistake, it was Philadelphia.

Any way as we are on the subject of irrelevance........who is responsible for the sound quality on the jubilee concert????? FFS Elton sounded like he has had a stroke, Kylie...flat, Shirley Gassey...flat. In fact all of them.

Only watching it to see Suggs doing 'our house' on the Palace roof............... :coat

ah, mistake, it was Philadelphia.Any way as we are on the subject of irrelevance........who is responsible for the sound quality on the jubilee concert????? FFS Elton sounded like he has had a stroke, Kylie...flat, Shirley Gassey...flat. In fact all of them.

Only watching it to see Suggs doing 'our house' on the Palace roof............... :coat
nearly had a heart problem there, I thought I had missed Kylie out flat . :eek:

Mmmmmm Kylie, just leave that one with me for a moment

On the subject of Alfie Boe...never knew that he started as a sprayer at TVR

Just seen that Sir Elton had Pneumonia last week so he is excused!

quick quiz...how many queens on the stage at the end of the concert? I counted 2 confirmed and one in denial......... :coat