Nuisance text from +447807766222, 07807766222, 07807 766222, +447807 766222

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Received TWO texts from this number:

Text number 1:

Hiiii its liv u told me to txt uuuuu

Sender:

(no name)

+447807766222

Received:

11:28:04

09-06-2012

Text number 2:

Hiiiiiiii omg can't believe ur on the train already :eek:

its liv btw

Sender:

(no name)

+447807766222

Received:

10:12:26

09-06-2012

Don't what they're upto, but I would hazard a guess that it is a scam of some sort.

:slap PMSL @ Canoeboy. (I am taking the number with me though mate) ;)

Well if somebody had a warped sense of humour and was an early riser and/or a late 'goer to bedder' they could constantly phone this number [obviously witholding their own number] at an unearthly hour. Obviously this is not going to happen though, is it?................ :coat

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note.....its a scam

i believe that you txt these people back and you get charged a premium rate...............there it is..

I had one of these some time ago on a PAYG

tariff....watched the deposit on my mobile vanish

inside 10 seconds when I replied.

(Promised everlasting love Ha Ha) :slap

Well if somebody had a warped sense of humour and was an early riser and/or a late 'goer to bedder' they could constantly phone this number [obviously witholding their own number] at an unearthly hour. Obviously this is not going to happen though, is it?................ :coat
That thought did cross my mind. ]:)

Going by this and Admins recent emails am.I the only one that thinks he may be visiting restricted access websites? :slap
:eek: Don't need to look at them. I have a solar panel on my head for a lurrrrve machine. (ok, maybe not :( )

On a serious note.....its a scami believe that you txt these people back and you get charged a premium rate...............there it is..
[quote name='Andy

It's a scam. They have acquired your mobile number from a questionable source(call centre probably) then text you looking to confirm your number is in use. Once that's confirmed they sell your number on or use it to batter you with sales calls/texts.

Don't text back!