looking for an adult apprenticeship in the Bristol and surrounding area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Portz

Reaction score
Hi I'm mike I'm 28 yrs old I'm currently doing the 2330 lvl 2 home learning as I work full time.Im very reliable and just want to learn and I'm waiting for someone to give me a chance.I live in Weston S Mare but I travel to Bristol everyday so traveling do not bother me if you are interested me then I am willing to have a weeks trial period with you to see if we get on etc.

Thanks Mike

Home learning? Whos that with then?

I did ,my 2330 at weston College, was a decent enough course but we were told ( as was every intake of students it seems) that there wud be planty of opportunities once the course was finished. They even told us they could help us find jobs.

That was over 4 years ago now and I know that out of the 12 students on my course, and the twelve that followed us, im the only one that has done any work in the electrical sector. And that was only after I moved down to Devon.

I wish you all the luck in the world sir, buts its a big empty marketplace you have entered Im sad to say

I'm doing my course from Bridgewater collage.how long ago did u do your course then mate