Sign in to follow this  
adam1984

Inspection camera - D.O.D @ Screwfix

adam1984

Morning all,

MODS: I know this should be technically in the tools section but the offer is only on for 1 day. - hope you dont mind me posting in this section

I have tought about getting one and the only way I can justify it is if I use it for looking for cables in ceiling voids whn doing downlighters.

If anyone has an inspection camera - please share what you use it for.

Deal of the Day - Screwfix.com

Adam

Doc Hudson

Thank you for the link, I have moved the thread, as you say it is not really in the best place. All new posts can be found by any member by using the NEW POST button on the bar below the forum logo. This will identify any posts no matter which forum they are in. So members can safely put the posts in the most appropriate forum rather than cluttering up an inappropriate forum.

Doc H.

post-1697-134963586541_thumb.jpg

kerching

I have a duratool version from CPC.

Paid for itself on its first outing trying to find missing cables in an inaccessible roof void. They are handy, but at a push I could live without it! They don't take up much space so you can always haveit in the van , under the seat..........:coat