• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Citroen Nemo Van For Sale

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

For Sale:

2010 reg Citroen Nemo van in red. Diesel. Been driven by my wife since new. Not had a hard life, only done 26,208 miles. Locally serviced (one is now due).

Getting checked over by Citroen next week as a few niggles getting sorted under warranty (something knocking when turning hard, they think a track rod end - this will be sorted before any sale).

It's a small van but feels big on the inside. There is side access that not all smaller vans have.

Tax until 09/12. No MOT for another year yet.

If sold on the forum I will include the set of two winter tyres on steel rims FOC.

The price is

nemo1.jpg

nemo2.jpg

nemo3.jpg

That is a good fuel return. Mine is great

on runs, poor in town. Having said that

it also burns bio-diesel.

That is a good fuel return. Mine is great on runs, poor in town. Having said that

it also burns bio-diesel.
Mind your may well have a lot more weight in it. The vet gear is not so heavy. Also my good lady wife tends to 'drive like a girl'.

Mind your may well have a lot more weight in it. The vet gear is not so heavy. Also my good lady wife tends to 'drive like a girl'.
:slap thats probably cause your wife is female unless theres something your not saying or you dont know of course :D

if you parked it in a multi storey car park would you have problems 'Finding Nemo?

:run

They are lovley vans, and especially in the color red :D