• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

megger multifunction tester for sale

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoltzElectrical

Reaction score
I have put an old megger on ebay if anyone wants a look.

Megger CM200 MULTIFUNCTION TESTER WITH LEADS AND SOFT CASE for sale on talk.electricianforum.co..jpg

This is a no reserve auction for a great test meter that just doesn't get used anymore as I have progressed onto a newer model. I have had this for a few years, and it works great. It comes with all the test leads, a case and instruction manual. As you can see from the display, it works!

Ok, as a practicing electrician, you may not want to rely on this as your primary meter, but it would make a great back up meter, or something to let the apprentice practice with.

Alternatively, if you are in training or just starting out on a budget, then it's definitely worth a punt, and you can always sell it on when you have finished with it.

As with all my auctions, they start at 99p, then it's over to you guys.

Good luck and thanks for looking.

<TBODY>

</TBODY>

Feel free to contact me about this item before the listing ends if you are interested.

Cheers.

Megger CM200 MULTIFUNCTION TESTER WITH LEADS AND SOFT CASE | eBay

Megger CM200 MULTIFUNCTION TESTER WITH LEADS AND SOFT CASE for sale on talk.electricianforum.co..jpg

Last edited by a moderator: