Plumbing Apprenticeship needed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryTaylor

Reaction score
Hi my name is Gary Taylor.

I'm 34 and am just coming to the end of my Access to building services City & Guilds Level 1 course which is held bat Logic for training in Luton.

I'm very keen to start my C&G level 2 plumbing course and need an employor who will be willing to take me on.

There is no problem with funding as Ive being able to confirm that I can get funding even at my age, and understand that there will also be a cash incentive for the employor.

Please call me on 07964722141

Hi Gary I'm 31 myself and in the same boat but studying electrical. The government have restructured apprenticeship's now. From what I have been informed by various government bodies and acting organisations is that they have looked at the unemployment statistics between the age groups of 16 to 24 throughout Britain and come the conclusion that it's too high so now instead of allowing companies to still have placements for all age groups, they are only allowing between these age groups of 16 to 24. My self have had to look for an alternative and that is working as a sparks mate and still having one day off to continue with collage. Don't mean to put a damper on it, but good luck and all the best.