• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

isswww.co.uk Stock Clearance Sale On Electrical Test Equipment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megger mike

www.isswww.co.uk
Reaction score
Hello all,

Long time no speak!

I come baring offers! Got a few bits of kit that have been on the system a while and thought I

Sorry should have mentioned that the above prices do not include VAT. And delivery on any of the items is

The charger and battery are nearly 200 quid, unless you already use the Makita range then probably not worth getting, although the price is very cheap compared to other places that sell it bare.

john,I asked this one earlier by PM, Mike said it's a bare body mate, gutted!
Gutted? Its half the price, I do have the lxt 6 peice kit already though, I need one just to look at. Me and my dad have tool wars and this would trump him!

PM sent mark.

some really good prices on there,

spoke to Mike briefly on friday, just before closing, and booked a couple of bits,

I did think he was going to call me today to sort out[he didnt have time friday, I think he was thirsty :D ], anyhoo, I'll mail him tomoz evening if he hasnt got back to me.