DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
swillers

just a question

swillers

Why is it years ago when connecting sockets and switches ect did the sparks cut all the cables so short! One of my pet hates when changing accessories! Was this a old regulation haha!

Andy™

you want a new subforum on why some sparks cut the wires short?

samson337

Or could be that the never run enough cable in, hence being to short lol easy to extend the cable through. But is a pain.

swillers

Woops may have messed up there Andy!!'

Maybe electricians pet hates as a sub forum! And how do you get into tips and tricks?

Andy™
Maybe electricians pet hates as a sub forum! And how do you get into tips and tricks?

there is a ritual that must be passed before access can be granted. includes lots of stuff that cannot be publically stated

or you could PM Admin with proof your a sparky / in training & he will give you the password

Evans Electric

I don't think any thought was given to replacing accessories TBH . Also some blokes are a PITA and always cut short , drives me mad too !!

Steve3948

However some leave them too long, and just mash them up in the back of the box normally resulting in N-E fault :red card

Important Information

Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.