Yorkie eye problem

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroper1971

Reaction score
i have a 5 year old yorkie and a few days ago i noticed 1 of his eyes had gooey greenish stuff on it, so i used warm water and a soft cloth to remove the stuff, since then there hasnt been anymore gooey stuff but he keeps closing his eye a lot and when i look at his eye closely it looks as though it is swollen and his white of his eye is like a pinky color?, i purchased some saline solution from chemist and washed his eye, but its still the same.

does anybody have any idea what it could be ? also what eye drops or ointment i can buy to clear it up please and where i can buy it from?

would be appreciated as the vets is very expensive

Patch the resident vet may be able to help But I really think if you have pets you should be responsible and take him/her to the vet. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Pretty much what Batty says - sounds like conjunctivitis but the eye needs examining by a professional and appropriate treatment. This is not a DIY job.