DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Sign in to follow this  
Sidewinder

Industrial/machinery

Sidewinder

How about a sub-forum dedicated to industrial & machinery stuff?

Zeespark

It would be good Sidey, although I think some things would go above some peoples heads (Mine for one), and may take a little more explaining, possibly include some of the regulations that apply to this side of things?

AndyGuinness

Sharpend

Happen to think that this would be a good idea, as it would give one point of reference and may help with continuity for others who may not work on this all the time to gain further understanding. Like the idea of the laws/regs being in one place very helpful.

Zeespark

Sharpend, I mentioned it for 2 reasons, one of them was a post that you mentioned earlier about the array of regulations that we may need to know, the other is My thread on the 3 phase fan install, I have a good idea of how to wire it, which was partly why I posted about it, the other part is making sure that I am working to all of the other little known regulations that my kick Me up the jacksy if things were to head south so to speak.

AndyGuinness

steptoe

I like that idea,

simply because I sometimes like to think I know more than I really do know. :|

thumbs up from me.

hxsarge

Def good idea then your talking to the right people when your stuck!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.