FICA test nerves

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevieferg1

Reaction score
Hey a jst got results through and a passed everything Barr the

Installation a jst got too nervous on the

First day !! was just wondering if

Anyone had tips on how they kept

Calm on the day I have no problems with wat is required jst kinda ran out of time kinda embarrassed too daikon the booth bt ohwells hopefully al be fine on the day

I would say get an early night. How did you manage to run out of time, did you make a mistake and have to re do something? Atleast you know what is facing you next time, its not a race, just be methodical, dont be too fusy ie dont make connections super super tight and dont double ends up and switches because its not a proper job its all getting stripped out the next day.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was made at 17:41 ----------

Also there is probably pills you can get to calm your nerves, same as people who are afraid to fly but Im not sure I would chance them for the first time on the big day incause it gives you a bad belly or the skitters or something!

Hey a jst got results through and a passed everything Barr theInstallation a jst got too nervous on the

First day !! was just wondering if

Anyone had tips on how they kept

Calm on the day I have no problems with wat is required jst kinda ran out of time kinda embarrassed too daikon the booth bt ohwells hopefully al be fine on the day
maybe its me, but I can just about understand half of that,

:C

its like an old fashioned telegram, Deke, can you translate this for me?

I just kept over checking things then before i knew it I had hardly any time to do my motor and the motor was a rushed job everything worked apart from the stop button on the inch start stop control so that's what I failed on a had no time to fix it a know a can do it a did it with two to spare in my skills refersher training I just got so worked up about it the first day doing the booth a jst felt like a let myself down tbh bt a picked myself up for the next day and passed the rest

Also sorry steptoe for not understanding it belive it or not this was me Trying not to speak Glaswegian lol

maybe its me, but I can just about understand half of that, :C

its like an old fashioned telegram, Deke, can you translate this for me?
Are you joking Stepps? I never understood a word in that Scottish comedy which name escapes me at the moment . Bloke in a string vest .

RAB C , lmfao,

yep, was working in that there London when they first showed it down there and it had subtitles! :slap

I couldnt believe it, me and my spark [at the time] were amazed that they had subtitles for the thick people that thought the world revolved around the 3rd city in England.