Win A Brand New C.k Tool Kit In A Magma Technicians Toolcase - Worth £350

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
As a new sponsor, we thought we would start the ball rolling with a chance to win a new C.K toolbag and a complete set of C.K tools worth around

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the closing date on this please? And when will the winner be notified? I assume that the winning member will be placed on this thread (by yourself)?

And is this only open to forum members please?

If so, may I suggest that an extra box be added in which the user enters their forum username for you to verify (before announcing the winner).

Done & thank you.............

But is it a Proze or Prize draw? & is there a prize for noticing the spolling mistook

Still half asleep and forgot to put my forum name at end. Dammit! And nippex? As above a prize for spotting that....seeing as though my apprentice used my terminal to tighten up a socket I now have a snapped terminal. Brilliant :(

Thanks everyone - No problem, if you miss the forum name bit, just post a reply and you will be included.

We have added some more mystery stuff to the kit - the value is rising!

And as for typo's - sorry but you just can't get the starf nowadaize.

Completed but didnt put my username!! So if you could add be that would be great!

Ta

Ooh what a great prize.

I've entered, and remembered my user name - I could really do with some nice spangly new kit.

I've actually won one and will be getting it next Thursday on a site i will be working at.

Will post some pics when i get it.