aggressive laparatsu

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha spark

Reaction score
Hi all noticed a few people posting abouts on here so here goes

My grandads laparatsu has started to become aggressive towards certain people people on bikes if out and he is not on lead chases after them same with runners especially of the female type the other week he tried attacking

a smaller younger laparatsu

Also when I go round as soon as you pick your keys up to go he starts barking and tries to bite you

My grandad had him at the vets 2 months ago to have the snip but this doesn't seem to have done any thing

He's about 2.5 years old and is very friendly normally but seems to flip at certain things and being off the lead is becoming impossible unless no other person or dog is allowed any help cheers

Hello. My notifications seem to have gone wrong. Never got one for your first post and it should have. Anyways.

Firstly the dog needs checking over by your vet. Pain can cause these problems and needs ruling out.

Then you need some decent training. Your vet can likely recommend someone local to you.

This will not be a quick fix.

If you want to see how NOT to do it watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ihXq_WwiWM?feature=oembed