• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bosch Gbh 36V Vf-Li Sds

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoltzElectrical

Reaction score
Due to a new job, my Bosch SDS is redundant, and rather than let it sit gathering dust, I am willing to let it go to a new home. It has two 2.6 aH batteries, two chucks (SDS and twist-lock), case, charger, cloth, instruction book, full chisel set and safety glasses. It has had a very easy life.

This drill is a beast, and will easily chase, and drill 25mm holes in masonry all day.

I paid £500 + Vat for it, but they can be picked up a bit cheaper now, depending on which online retailer you can find them at.

I want £250 for it, and if you can pick it up, all the better, otherwise you can organise a courier.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul with the posh new drill!!!! I have got a bosch drill and a bosch washing machine too, and to say i am delighted with them both is an understatement. Only stuff i would buy from now on to be honest!!!
Then you should really try the Milwaukee kit far superior, although not so sure they do washing machines!