Completion Of Your Members Profile (All Users)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have some new features available in your profile that weren't there before the upgrade.

It is really helpful if people would please complete their location, their level of training, and the types of work they cover.

This allows members to give help at the most appropriate level.

To edit your profile:

• Click on your username at the very top right of the screen.
  • Select the option 'My Profile'
  • At the top right below the blue menu bar is a black box with white writing saying 'Edit my Profile'
  • The options are towards the bottom on the page you are taken to first (on the 'Profile Settings' tab on the left hand side menu)

Many thanks

Admin 4

Why isn't there a My Signature tab as on other forums which use the same software?

There is. See, I have one. Go to edit profile and look at the tabs on the left. Select signature and change as you like.

I can't see any signature tab under My Settings ..Please help.
Your user group is NEWBIE - As a new user you need to have made 10 posts to automatically upgrade to the Bronze User Group

Newbies cannot PM, update signatures, upload photos, make links - This is a deterrent against the spammers

Once you become a Bronze member you will be able to add a signature

Your user group is NEWBIE - As a new user you need to have made 10 posts to automatically upgrade to the Bronze User Group

Newbies cannot PM, update signatures, upload photos, make links - This is a deterrent against the spammers

ok got it. Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the clarification