£800 Worth Of C.k Sidecutters To Be Won!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all

C.K are pleased once again to be offering you the chance to win a fabulous new C.K product - this time it's combicutter3 max sidecutters - There are 20 pairs to be won with a combined value of £800!

In return we simply want your views on what rank amongst the most used tool in your kit - Sidecutters

The research will help in the development of our tools, so please once again help us to help you.

All you have to do is follow this link and complete the short questionnaire - you will then be automatically entered into our draw.

The competition will close on the 25th of November – so be quick. It is only open to forum members - one entry per member.

Winners will be notified before the end of November and the sidecutters will be sent out the following week.

Good luck and thanks in advance for joining in

T39071-3180.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, Its actually a text box to type in any other period of time you would like

I stupidy bought a new pair of cutters from foolstation.....................they are total carp, they look like CK colour wise but thats all they have in common.

They have gone in the site skip & I'm back to my old faithful same as that pictured above................even though they do have an unwanted blast notch in them :innocent

So yes a new set would be most welcome.

Nice one CK.........................just hope I get a set :Salute

Question 14, "Which of the following trade magazines do you read?" forces you to choose one.

I don't read ANY of those listed, but it would not let me proceed intil I ticked one that I don't really read. In spite of listing one that I do read in "other"

To hell with it, I'll not fill in the questionnaire and also have a prayer that I'll get a set free too!!!!

Better still why not issue each member with a pair so we have something to compare against??

Just thinking out aloud............

What was the publication you intended to type in? - Brace yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a pair of them and they are fantastic, expensive but worth every penny IMO.