• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hand Dryer Selection

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megger mike

www.isswww.co.uk
Reaction score
Evening All

Hope everyone is well and good, enjoying the weather and all that jazz...

I said I would help out my local Edmundson branch in Norwich. They got a load of hand dryers they needed shifting, I put them on our website today but thought i'd let you fine gentlemen know as well. Some good bargains to be had:

Savortex 550B = £399.00

Vent-Axia Jet Dry Hand Dryer = £375.00

Warner-Howard DXA548 = £270.00

Warner-Howard BC0323 = £250.00

They all brand new, got stock of them all but when they're gone they're gone. PM if you need any more spec or details and i'll be back on Monday.

Have a good weekend yall!

Megger Mike

You can buy a screwdriver for 20p at the market or go and spend £10 on one.

These are heavy duty dryers, one of which offers a 5 year on site warranty.

If the great unwashed (general public) are going to use them I bet they get a lot less care that a workplace such as a garage.

I imagine Edmundson's has shifted the cheap ones!

I beg to differ. Remember the prices Mark has listed are discounted end of lines & the normal prices a lot higher. I used the garage example as this was fitted in the mess room that 25 guys used who couldnt care less about anything that wasn't theirs. I also fitted a further 3 in the toilet washrooms & these were suplimented with paper towels. They are all still working fine. Even so i do realise the more expensive have more secure cases ect but nothing to show for such a huge price difference. I was quoted around the £500 figure for some (world something ?)

Yes very true.

I used to do a lot of repairs in a local pub, that's shall we say "not the best"

The Saturday night sport seems to be vandalize the toilets. It was after re fitting the hand dryers in the gents back onto the wall twice that I realised plastic rawl plugs and screws were no good for that environment. It's now fitted with expanding rawl bolts which so far has defied all attempts to wrench it off the wall again.

Yes very true.

I used to do a lot of repairs in a local pub, that's shall we say "not the best"

The Saturday night sport seems to be vandalize the toilets. It was after re fitting the hand dryers in the gents back onto the wall twice that I realised plastic rawl plugs and screws were no good for that environment. It's now fitted with expanding rawl bolts which so far has defied all attempts to wrench it off the wall again.
sorry about that Dave, :Blushing

Ive told her to hold onto the sink in future, :D