• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackberry Playbook

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacon

Reaction score
I've got a Blackberry Playbook for sale,

64GB hardly used the missus bought on a whim.

Ideal for young kids to surf the net.

I have one - great little gadget. If you have a Blackberry phone it will connect to that so you can browse internet anywhere, do emails etc.

:D

7" I guess? I was looking at these whilst browsing the other day and comparing to the "more popular" say iPad and Samsung offerings. But the Playbook, what's not to like? 64GB for a start, made by Blackberry with a nod towards business so I guess very well made? Also as I understand it, compatible with Android 2.3 if you update the OS. 

I have one & it's great.

I use the documents to go offce software so I can produce word docs & add any pictures (using the 5mp built in camera) with notes that I take on site, fantastic when customers/architects question a price change for materias that they cant see on completion of a job.

It also does excel & with the latest OS update it will do power point if thats your thing.

If you want to watch MKV files (films) that have AC3 codec audio files you'll need to convert them, I use an app called Watchmore was free but I think it might set you back £1.00 now. Down load the film to PB     then use the app to convert to watch later or stream & convert so you watch it as it's being converted.

And he itunes library is also on it, so I have it in it's neoprean case chuck it in my work trouser front pocket playing while I work.

As patch said using the blackberry bridge app  to a blackberry phone you can use the play book via the 3G network for browsing the tinternet or connect the PB to a local wfi network with out the phone.

£50.00 a bargain

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's whats in the box.

Still 8 months warrenty left on it as well

I got a new case for mine, it's a hard case that opens like a book, gives a little more protection when the PB is chucked in the carry case with other teat gear.