Veto Pro Pac Lc-Tech Bag

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
Well what can I say.......more pockets than a family of snooker tables, more zips than a Punk Rockers convention.  Good quality and F thick material. Zips are chunky. Shoulder strap actually stays on your shoulder and, as all good shoulder straps should do, makes the bag feel lighter.  Removable [and at the time of purchase 'free!!']  TP3 tool pouch clips on where the tape holder is located OR can be clipped onto one of the 'D'rings.  I use this as a 'grab and go' for the small jobs, plus it means the everyday handtools are available without unzipping the bag.

External and 'unfilled' internal pics are available on VETOs site. This is one of the smaller bags in their range.  Bigger bag, more contents, more weight, more grief!

There is little point listing the tools in the bag as you can see what they are but, out of site in the base of the bag is a 300mm long pozi, 300mm drill extension, safety specs, small Estwing Nail Bar

Other side of bag has the Claw hammer, Fluke RMS Multimeter, various CK Zip bags [i am addicted to them!]...containing   Drill bits, Crimps, Wagos,  Rooting Bag, also set of Security bits, Wera Hex Driver, Set of Wera Drill/driver bits, couple of pairs of 'boot covers', Spirit Level, set of Clas Ohlson 75mm long hex drive screwdriver bits, Bosch IXO Li-Ion screwdriver with Pingu right angle adapter. There is also a small Bahco Socket/Screwdriver ratchet set in back left corner

IMG_1023_zps2a6aac20.jpg

IMG_1022_zps48a110a2.jpg

IMG_1021_zps6bc5949d.jpg

Still experimenting with the contents but at the moment it seems to be working exceptionally well

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get matching shoes with that?? ;)

Looks very good, I've had the fatmax rucksac for a few months and its annoying me a little now.

Great for me, looking for another one for mech kit to supplement the one I have for elect kit now.

Great for factories, you can also put a box on top and wheel kit in with it, laptops, spares etc. IYKWIM/