Hi-I'm New

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDJ

Reaction score
Thought I would post an say Hi-, some may know me from other sites, anyhow My name is Mike and I like to troll haha, by the way I am a spark too.

Cheers.

Mike

Been away for a while, firstly I took early retirement but then decided to work again, however it is 4 on 4 off, and the internet was getting too much so I have been on very rarely, as you know our site EC is struggling and it is going to close, I don't expect to post much to be honest but promise to be on my best behaviour and only post constructive content when I am on, I wish TEF the very best of success for the future, the site looks fantastic and I like the look of the new software, I am into Caravanning and Target shooting with Air rifles these days and do not get too involved with Electrical content, however with the 18th on the horizon I am reading the content of these sites a bit more of late, I have noticed a few old friends here and hope you are all okay, nice to be here again chaps