• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bosch Stuff Gbh36Vfli, Gks36Vli & 18V 2.6Ah Batteries/charger

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shed69

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got a few things to shift so here goes.... All genuine gear and not knock off's before anyone may ask! I have receipts and warranties as below..... All Lithium-Ion.......... I can't attach pics as its saying file too big?? so pm me your email or mobile or request mine and I'll PM it to you and I'll text or email them to you..... The 18volt batteries are easy to find online if your not sure what they look like as they are brand spanking new as of yesterday......

Brand spanking new, I'm talking 22nd Jan 2013! I've just bought a load of new LBoxx Bosch kit and therefore have 7 batteries in total so am selling 3 of them on.... There is 3 x 2.6ah 18volt Premium batteries completely unused and 1 x AL1820CV battery charger......£130....... I have registered these for the additional warranty which is 2 years and i hold the registration and cert for so will happily deal with any problems should it arise.....

Used Bosch GBH36VFLI - quick chuck change, case, 1 x 2.6ah 36volt battery and charger... £350.00...... Drill in very good condition and looked after, 18 months old and still under warranty for another 18 months approx which I hold the registration for and the certificate of proof for and would happily deal with for anyone should they need it.... Warranty valid until 15.06.2014.....

Used Bosch GKS36VLI Circular Saw - case, 1 x 2.6ah 36 volt battery and charger...... £350.00.... Excellent condition as rarely used, this is around 9 month old but the battery is 18 month old as it was taken from the above drill, as was the charger....

Anyone interested give me a shout.... Cash and collection prefered so you can see exactly what your buying - you won't have any problems, I look after my gear.... I'm selling as I have 2x 36volt GBH Drills so don't use the other to warrant keeping and I've had a circ saw in my new kit as part of set.....

Caerphilly/Cardiff area

Ah, just seen an items for sale section..... Can Admin move me to there please.....Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!