[Android App] Texecom Veritas Manuals

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
feature.png

Ok, here is an app that I have been waiting ages to release.

I created this app for myself really and then thought that maybe some others would benifit from it too. I decided to do the right thing, seems though it references the manufacturer manuals and I contacted Texecom reguarding the release. After a little wait (they had a product launch building up) they replied and said they liked the app but suggested a couple of new features. I proceded to add these features and then sent them the updated version for further review. That's when it got strange, I heard nothing back. They were very responsive first time round, now nothing. So after a long wait, like months. I decided that seems though they weren't against the app in the first place and I have now added features they wished, I would release anyway and see what happens.

So, here we have it. Basically as the title states, it an app that shows the User and Install manual reference material. Namely the instructions and Commands. It cuurently supports the Veritas 8, 8c and R8. So long as it doesn't get pulled I will add the extra data for the R8+ and Excel as soon as I get my hands on a manual for both. Hope it is of use to some.

Download from Google Play