Sick Dog

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

retired and loving it!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Jack Russell ' Ruby' has taken to coming up the office with me, where she can have a runaround with the local deer.  See the old facebook page.  Everytime she spends the day with me, i get the impression she take a gob full of deer poo or something.  Mad dog!!  However, when she gets home, she goes straight to her bed and looks 'sick'.  She refuses to drink or eat for at least 24hrs,  we entice her with cheese (usually her favourite) but she just hides it from the cats.  We then have a bout of her being physically sick, which is just either bile or white foam.  She has been like this all day again.  We have managed to get her to drink some tea and a bid of cooked mince (she fights to keep the cat off it).  Any suggestions Apache?

Something is upsetting things. If you brought her to see me the first thing I'd do is a faecal sample to rule out some common problems (parasites and bacterial infections).

Some dogs with a grumbling condition called pancreatitis can get flare ups when eating something weird.

Maybe keep on a long lead for the time being? Keep a better idea what she eats.

Or PM me your address and I'll sort the deer for you ;)

Latest posts