Apprentice Wanted Essex

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde

Reaction score
We are looking for a new apprentice (after agreed paid trial period). Our work covers domestic, commercial and industrial and is mostly in London and the surrounding areas.

Unless you have your own transport, you will need to live in Woodford, Loughton or Buckhurst Hill areas.

This post represents a genuine opportunity for someone who is hardworking, keen to learn and looking to start their career as an electrician.

Please contact me for further information.

Hi, Im guessing you may have already found an apprentice but i thought it was worth a shot in replying.

Im an adult trainee and maybe you are looking for a school leaver but i am very keen and am prepared to start at the bottom. I have completed my level 2 2330 which i have certificates for. I have been studying for level 3 and just have my exams to do but lack experience and the general guidance of qualified sparks. I recently moved to London to hopefully gain a start with a company, so far this has proved difficult. I live in North London at present but have my own transport so getting to your place of work is not a problem. Basically im looking for a start and for someone to give me a chance to mature properly as a spark. I have experience in other trades too like painting and decorating, basic joinery and general labouring. I would be grateful for a reply either way.

Cheers,

John

[SIZE=medium]Dear John,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks very much for your application.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The closing date for applications is the end of April so we haven't filled the role as yet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I'm not sure that our Apprentice role would be suitable for you  as you are further along than this but we are very busy at the moment and have lots of work in the pipeline.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We have taken people on before in an Electricians Mate capacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I can't promise anything at the moment but would like to talk to you about your work experience so far and money. Don't want to do this on an open forum and can't work out how to PM. I think maybe because I am new and don't sign up to further services...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Perhaps you could give our office a call and speak to Audrey on 01903 746697. She will be there tomorrow between 12 and 3 and on Thursday between 11 and 3.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We look forward to hearing from you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]With best regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Clyde[/SIZE]

hi there.

better late than never...I am from Harlow, Essex, I am just finnishing the second year in a three year course at "hrc" in Broxbourne C&G L3 2357 course. I am 32 years of age with no relevant work experience in the electrotehnical industry, apart from small jobs to friends and college practical sessions. I am a qualified chef for over 14 years looking for a career change. If youre still looking for an aprentice, I am up for it.

thank you very much in advance.

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the slow reply but I have been on holiday. We are currently at 2nd interview stage for our Apprentice position so we are not looking for any more applications. Wishing you the best of luck in your search for some practical experience.

Thank you very much for your enquiry.

With best regards,

Clyde

Status
Not open for further replies.