Does Anyone Know..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason9532

Reaction score
Alright, My dog has been a lethargic lately, A bit weak. Shes been trying to be active. I come home from work today and shes having labor'd breathing  A harsh cough and her head is C***** to the side. She had some issues eating and drinking but she was able to do it. Now shes not really wanting to as much. Does anyone know what this could be??

I'm sure Apache will be able to give you some good advice. If it was my dog I'd take her to the vet for a check up as she's clearly off colour and especially as she has problems with her fluid intake.

Still waiting on an answer from apache if anyone hears from him/her please send him/her to here to take a look at my issue.

Yes, I'm aware but its the only one ive been able to find, Can't find anything close to the us. I want to take her to the vet but I'm afraid she wouldn't take the ride to the vet well and I'm trying to keep her comfortable as possible. I was wondering if theres anything I can do to give her some relief to shes able to get stronger so i could get her to a vet.

the reason I'm not sure how she'd take a car ride is because its a nice distance to one seeing as we're deep in the country down here in fl.

Thats a good idea I'll try that suggestion. I tried before and they usually wont talk over the phone. They want you to bring them in. Even when you explain the situation.

Why don't you give the nearest vet a call and see if they can give you advice?
I think the issue here is that the nearest vet may be 100 miles away, he is in the great USA, and he is not sure the dog will survive the journey, not like us when you have a vet within 10 miles

Latest posts