• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Metrel Mi2392F Power Analyser

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stroppy

Reaction score
This Power Q Plus analyser is three months old and has been used only once.

Product details: http://www.metrel.si/products/power-quality-analysis/mi-2392-powerq-plus.html

The set for sale is the MI 2392F Standard set, and comes with all listed accessories.

For contact and other details see its eBay listing:  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/metrel-mi-2392-/221202730405?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item3380b5cda5

(I am posting this on behalf of my boss, who is the owner and seller of
this meter, although I have used it and should be able to answer any
questions about it)

%24T2eC16h,!)EE9s2ui)OQBRRfb2Ju!!~~60_12.JPG

Maybe you can give an indication of the price? Not sure how e-bay works, I've never used it, is the price listed there your asking price or is it some kind of auction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is an auction. The current price shown (£500) is the starting point, which someone has already bid, so if you are interested you would need to make an eBay account and bid more than the current offer to win it.

I see your profile says you in South Africa, is that your current location?  I ask as I'm not sure if the seller would be willing to post such a valuable item so far, not to mention the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do what every one does on eBay. Get family or friends to bid to bump up the sale price and if you end up selling to one of the they re list a week later

Yes it is an auction. The current price shown (£500) is the starting point, which someone has already bid, so if you are interested you would need to make an eBay account and bid more than the current offer to win it.

I see your profile says you in South Africa, is that your current location?  I ask as I'm not sure if the seller would be willing to post such a valuable item so far, not to mention the cost.
Thanks for the info I was just interested to know the asking price. Yeah I'm in RSA but I already have a Sonel power analyzer and I wasn't interested in bidding or buying so don't panic about the postage.