quick festive poll???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMMM

Thats a hard one specs,

Either xmas eve or day,

xmas eve, creeping round getting all the gifts ready for the kids in the morning

or

Xmas day, seeing the kids faces light up when they see what santa has brought them.

Voted xmas eve as its more exciting i think. (well it is for me anyway). and thats when i open my gifts.

I choose boxing day BTW ('other')

It's a day off, put your feet up and have a rest.

Can play with your presents, the family's gone. The house is yours again :D

:D

22 Dec

Partners birthday

normal purfume,,,underwear,etc except.....

this year i got her the Becks bucket from Asda,,,,filled it with 5 bottles,,fags,twiglets....and an IOU for a chinky

i called it the 'Essential Night In' bucket

the smile on her face made it for me

New Year's Day

A clean slate, fresh resolutions, goals to achieve, fun to be had :)

I've noticed I'm the only one so far to vote for NYD - is this down to hangovers?!

I choose boxing day BTW ('other')It's a day off, put your feet up and have a rest.

Can play with your presents, the family's gone. The house is yours again :D

:D
hmmmm!

good point Apache! I missed that one! :(

thats what comes of adding new post in the early hours whilst approaching maximum permissible lubrication levels!!!

Which is related to the Earth fault impedance...

i.e. The speed at which the mass of you body hits the earth following a alcohol overload fault, causing the overload protection in each leg to bring the whole of the body to earth potential within 5 seconds.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:p

or summat like that!Blushing;) ]:) :^O