• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fiat Scudo 1.9El 2001 T&t £650

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fiat Scudo 1.9el  2001  Y reg 170K miles
£650 ono

I have the V5 in my name
TAXed end of May 2013
MOT 13th June 2013

this van will not win any beauty contests, or any other contest for that matter,
its a daily workhorse that simple does what it needs to do.
Ive had it for a year and never let me down yet, just got something a bit bigger.
parrot hands free kit that works through the stereo,
CD/radio
3 seats
ply lined
2 side loading doors
45mpg
new sump at last MOT [oil leak]
re-conditioned starter just before xmas,

starts first time and no smoke.
both nearside [passenger] doors have had the barrels decommissioned, the keys dont work, but they still lock and unlock fine from inside, less ways for the scumbags to get in.
all the doors open, close, and lock just fine.
bad stuff
off side sliding door has a few dents, in truth most of the van is far from immaculate.
offside f wheel bearing was advisory on last MOT but my mechanic reckons its fine for a good few thousand yet, no noise or whining from it either.
drivers window sometimes sticks at halfway down, but wind it up and down a couple of times and it seems to be ok then.
drivers seat ripped, and footwell, well worn.

if you want a van to work and get you there, it'll be good to go,
if you want something to pose then you need to look at vans with another zero.

any questions just ask.

I'll get some pictures of the sides and inside on as soon as Ive cleared all the rubbish out of it!

van front plate obscured.jpg

van rear plate obscured.jpg

Ive got a citroen relay,

I need the room due to doing a lot of different types of work I need to stop having to empty the van ever night to load other stuff up,

domestic gear to needing pipe benders etc.

Im trying to push more off the domestic subby side and get more of my own commercial/ind stuff, and it seems I might be breaking it at the minute.

I can't blame you there mate that's what I'll be doing.

Hence my need for a new tester and van required.