Distance Learning

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnboymac

Reaction score
Hi evrybody peeps,

Doing some distance learning with olci.

C&G 2365 L2

Have 202 exam in couple of weeks was just wondering if its possible to get my hands on old exam papers to practice on.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Thanks for reply

Instructor said go on swindon massive to get old papers but it seems I need to pay to be a member or donate, not too sure to be honest as im as new to forums as I am to electrics.

Bottom line:

You get what you pay for.....

It amazes me that any training body can charge someone for a course..

But not provide sufficient material to allow you to pass the course????

When I did college, sufficient notes past papers etc.. were all provided with the course content..

BS7671 is one of the the best course notes... get to understand that and you cant go wrong.

Bottom line:

You get what you pay for.....

It amazes me that any training body can charge someone for a course..

But not provide sufficient material to allow you to pass the course????

When I did college, sufficient notes past papers etc.. were all provided with the course content..

BS7671 is one of the the best course notes... get to understand that and you cant go wrong.
and this is another thing that gets me,

folks will willingly pay out thousands to learn how to read a book and pass a multiple choice exam,

but,

they want PAID to be taught the real life practical stuff!!!!!  :shakehead

why wont they PAY to be taught what they really need to know? 

Hi evrybody peeps,

Doing some distance learning with olci.

C&G 2365 L2

Have 202 exam in couple of weeks was just wondering if its possible to get my hands on old exam papers to practice on.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
I agree with Zee, Swindon Massive is great. I passed my 202 a few weeks ago, and all I can say is that you really need to make sure you revise your formulas, SI units and make sure that you understand what you are revising rather than just knowing the answer to the revision questions.

I borrowed this book from the college library and it has been really useful :)

image.jpg

I agree with Zee, Swindon Massive is great. I passed my 202 a few weeks ago, and all I can say is that you really need to make sure you revise your formulas, SI units and make sure that you understand what you are revising rather than just knowing the answer to the revision questions.

I borrowed this book from the college library and it has been really useful :)
There is an "Advanced" calcs book too. Invaluable it was too for my Level 3!

Just found out today that apparently this exam has caused problems for a lot colleges that offer the 2365 as although it is a level 2 exam, it does have elements of level 3 in it. So pass rates have been very low. The two classes at my college had one of the lowest pass rates for any electrical exam for years. Two classes, 24 students in total with various degrees of motivation for studying: 1 got a distinction, 1 got a merit (me! :D  ), 2 got a pass and the rest failed!

So my advice John would be to revise,revise and revise some more...

Thanks for all the input lads it looks like im going to have to knuckle down for the next 2 weeks and crack on with as much revision as possible.