Not Advice, More Chat!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have had Manky Mutt Jnr done today.

In @ 08:00, out @ 14:00.

She is sulking a bit now, but not as much as Manky Mutt Snr who just wants to play!

She is called Minnie, because she is a moaning mutt, she likes whining & whimpering, tonight, she is whining & whimpering for Britain bless her!

Keeping her sedate for a few days will be a challenge.

image.jpg

Nice neat little hole :D

Just do your best to keep her quiet. I give every owner the stern warnings and haven't had any guts fall out yet...........

How about this from Memoirs of a Tatooist;

The Great Omi - Tattoo Archive

Could you board a plane in Magalluf like this?

Looks like his stitching technique is not that good!

Unfortunately, it seems that she has split her inner layers of stitches, like a hernia, (?) we just could not keep her calm.

The two mutts are just mental together.

Back to the vet on Monday I think and if they do cut her open again this time she will just have to stay caged for a few days.

Leaping up on to the back of the sofa the morning after her op to bark at the postman was probably no help!!!

Patch, would another pic or two be any use to see what you think perhaps?

Took a few pics, & a video, but not sure how to upload the vid, but it does show the lump well.

Try the pics, see what you think?

Thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That does look like a hernia through the muscle wall :(

I have spayed quite a few bitches and never had one do that yet.

My own terrier never followed my post op instructions and kept jumping onto the furniture etc.

Sadly the recovery from 2nd surgery will be just as long - 10-14 days.

I'd love to know if the sutures have torn through or come undone............

OK,

Small mutt went to Viterenearians today (has to be said in Yorkshire accent, aka James Herriott, just to wind Patch up! ;) ).

Nurse had a good prod & poke, as it happens small mutt had not eaten, do nurse says inside stitches are OK, but mammary glands are swollen, she was having a phantom before the op, and has since stopped lactating.

It is simply the glands moving around as they can be moved back into place and the internal wall stitches can be felt to all still be in place.

They can move due to the separation of the skin from the muscle wall due to the op?

Any  thoughts, just worried that if the inner wall has ruptured the intestine or other bits could be strangulated outside the muscle wound as it heals?

OK so, she has been back twice & the practice feels that all is OK.

Since the last visit the wound has come up like this, the mutt is not bothered by it as it seems.

Any suggestions,?

If it does not improve over the next few days, or gets worse then back she goes I think.

2013-08-19 21.01.43.jpg

Latest posts