Find The Testers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Here is a quick competition for to all members who have made at least one post since January 2013 and before this post.

It is a bit of fun so no real strict rules apply other than the first 10 correct answers PM'd to me will win the prizes.

The prize for the first 10 correct answers is a Fluke 321 clamp meter.

Please don't post the answer for obvious reasons !!

[SIZE=10pt]Home address and birth place of wales most eminent author? (In most critics’ view)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Later moved to Camden, London, What was the street name of this address? (it has a blue plaque)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What is the title of track 11 of an Album with the same name as the street above? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]This 3rd son of William I was killed by one of the above, who was he?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The testers are (fictionally) buried under the marker placed at the place of his death……..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What is this famous marker called?[/SIZE]

I did my final exam in English lit on this person, troubled life, but one you would expect with such genius I guess.

Took me a while to get it right but I did in the end. Great Competition.

Thanks Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the responses, I have to draw it to an end now.

The winners are:

sproketflup
stuartrw79
apache
Steptoe
KME
batty
poni
Barx
Kerching
Manator
Steve3948

Now you might count 11 winners, due to technical issues  :Blushing   i have found another tester to hand out.

The answer i was after was the RUFUS STONE

I should know better and read the question properly.

Initially I thought you was after the place where Dylan Thomas was buried, his grave is marked by a simple white cross. The most famous marker is of course the Poets Corner memorial to him.

Interestingly Rufus was one of this countries least liked Kings, it is still debated that the accidental arrow was in fact a murderous plot. We will never know.

The famous author is Dylan Thomas

He was born and brought up in Swansea and lived there until he was around 19

He then moved to London living in various places but finally set up residence in Delancey street camden.

Rachael Page released an album Delancey and the 11 track is called Arrow

An arrow killed King William II supposedly by accident.

The spot where Rufus was killed is marked by the Rufus stone in the new forrest.