Thank You Megger Mark

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misssweden

DNO Official™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Megger Mark has once again lived up to his great reputation!

Was given three Robin testers to use for practising my testing skills and Megger Mark calibrated them for me. Great service from MM & Co and they were returned quickly.

Thank you so much, I'll spread the word to my boys at college so they know where to go once they are qualified and need test gear :)

mmmmmm,

weird one this admins,

I think SSS is on the point of trying to promote MM , by pointing her peers to BUYING their test gear from MM rather than getting freebies......

Well done Miss Sweden :)

Promoting the forum & its sponsors is ALWAYS good ;)

On occasions I consider that "promoting" can be interpreted in a semi-negative way, i.e. someone promoting a product or service purely because they have been reimbursed for some type of advertising promotion.  However I would like to remind everyone reading this forum that posts such as Miss Sweden's are more of a personal recommendation following excellent products and/or service from one of our many forum sponsors. I do know Megger Mark gets a good share of well deserved favorable comments. However we do have a lot of other forum sponsors who offer equally good services and products in other sectors of the market. from Led's, Compact RCBO's, Labels, Insurance, Certificate software, Wago's, training, Computer services inc website hosting, full range of electrical products and spares etc, etc. I would always encourage members to give some feedback on the quality of service they have received form our sponsors, good and bad. As good helps encourage others to use our sponsors and bad helps our sponsors to identify any hiccups or problems in their services that need addressing. Please do feel free to start threads such as this one to relate your experiences with our sponsors. thank you.

Doc H. 

Thank you as always for the kind comments, i do what i can, when i can, at a price i can afford and sometimes for the greater good.

I do get a lot of favorable comments along with occasional reprimands, i get these because i get involved a fair bit and generate content. After sponsorship and the the freebies and the slimmest of margins applied to the membership i suspect we either lose money or at best break even, now this is offset by the nice comments and not to make to fine a point even more by back links to our website   :innocent

The point i make is i agree with the Doc and any comment we receive is of benefit as I'm sure it is to all sponsors (as long as it's constructive and not abusive), we take all comments and look to see if we can take anything from it.

The only other comment i would make is that we tend to get out what we put in, i think other sponsors could be more active, the members always respond and it generally is good fun.