Sports (Ish) Quiz

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Here is the promised Sports quiz, it is loosely titled.

The prizes are Kewlok MCB Lock off padlocks, ten in total. So rules are again really loose as it is just a bit of fun, however you must have made at least one post in the last six months and before this one.

The question to be answered is:

What Football club do i support?

If you answer all the questions you will get the answer in anagram form (not a difficult one though)

1. What was the name of the Nigerian born footballer who famously tried to orchestrate his own

transfer to QPR in January this year (You need the first letter of his surname)

2. What is the name of this Criminal sailing knot (see attached), not to be confused with the reef knot.

(You need the first letter of the name of the knot)

3. Name of the winner of the 2010 & 2012 Moto GP world championships

(You need first letter of his surname)

4. The first player to shot a 63 in a major lives in this US state (You need first letter of this state)

5. Looking for the grandson of the famous English cricketer who played for both England and football

for Arsenal, he made his England debut on 2012/13 tour of India.

(looking for first letter of first name of this grandson)

Name list all the letters, form a team name and PM me the answer (please do not post here)

Good luck.....thief knot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the answer to the knot is a lot easier than i had anticipated, if only i knew how to edit....

AHHHH!!!

One of the guys in our club was banging on about it a short while ago,,, just managed to remember it,,, don't know where everything else has gone though ;)

Just finished a first aid course today,,, will I remember that?? Dunno

I have changed one of the questions (4), it originally said he was born in, that was wrong and i have changed it to 'lives in'

I give it a go but could not make sense of it all there didn't seem to be any vowels in the answers so to me I couldn't make a word for a team. Probably reading questions wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I have 5 letters, no idea if they are right and I'll be blessed If I can spell any word with them, let alone a football club, I know absolutely nothing about football, or any other sport for that matter....