Indesit Idv65(Uk) Help With Timer, Door Lock And Starter & Heat Setting Button Wiring.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnWilliamse2013

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to the forum.

My Wife got so fed up waiting for me to change the snapped belt on our Indesit IDV65(UK) Tumble Dryer, that she did it herself, and fair play, she did a good job.

But, and there is always a but... She didn't make a note of which wire goes where.

And that is the reason for asking for help here.

I have done a diagram of the Timer (including a list of colours of the 12 wires that I have), and the Starter and Heat setting buttons. I forgot to do one of the door lock - I need to know the wiring for that too, please. (As I forgot to do a diagram, if anyone knows what colour goes where - I have checked the lock as best as I could, but could not see any numbers on it I please could you answer from left to right whilst looking from the top, downwards, whilst standing at the front of the Dryer).

If anyone could be so kind as to let me know which coloured wire goes where, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks,

John.

To post a link to my diagram, I have to have 10 posts.

So I will have to use up 10 posts on this thread sorry.

First of all, well done for trying.  You might find some

information on the net, Just ask and there is (I think)

a link to Fred Bloggs.  In your search include the number

of your dryer in your post and good luck.

First of all, well done for trying.  You might find some

information on the net, Just ask and there is (I think)

a link to Fred Bloggs.  In your search include the number

of your dryer in your post and good luck.
Thanks for your reply, I have seen the Fred Bloggs reply, but it doesn't match mine, the numbers are different. As soon as I can post my diagram, you will see what I mean.

My Timer in an Invensys ZBN.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum.

My Wife got so fed up waiting for me to change the snapped belt on our Indesit IDV65(UK) Tumble Dryer, that she did it herself, and fair play, she did a good job.

But, and there is always a but... She didn't make a note of which wire goes where.

And that is the reason for asking for help here.

I have done a diagram of the Timer (including a list of colours of the 12 wires that I have), and the Starter and Heat setting buttons. I forgot to do one of the door lock - I need to know the wiring for that too, please. (As I forgot to do a diagram, if anyone knows what colour goes where - I have checked the lock as best as I could, but could not see any numbers on it I please could you answer from left to right whilst looking from the top, downwards, whilst standing at the front of the Dryer).

If anyone could be so kind as to let me know which coloured wire goes where, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks,

John.
ive got same problem need the door interlock wiring diagram