Adobe?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Android Play some of the reviews for the "Adobe Air" app are funny as hell, no idea why :popcorn

Awesome app! Before Adobe Air I couldn't sign up for Obamacare, now I have free insurance and my missing testicle has grown back. Thanks Adobe!

Fix my life adobe Several days ago after choosing not to update to the latest version of Adobe Air, I have had a series of misfortunate events happen to me that have made life a lot harder. A band of wild monkeys threw scat at me on a trip to the zoo, and my wife just recently decided she wanted a sex change (to name a few) I can only assume this was all because I didn't update to the latest version. Therefore I am giving a 5star rating in the hopes that adobe can fix the shatter of broken dreams my life has become.

A lot of people with older droid phones were annoyed that it took so much space and did FA - dunno if that has something to do with it?

you probably dont have an adobe account.

generally, youll have an adobe account if you buy/use photoshop or creative cloud.

if you get this email and you dont have any adobe products (aside from flash and AIR, or acrobat/adobe reader) ignore it. if you do have one of these, ignore it anyway and go directly to adobe.

and those reviews are hilarious