Anyone Tried This Device?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missus says theres a device on one of the TV  Shopping Channels that will stop the Asian nuisance calls ,,,,,,,,,,,,," Hellooooo Mr Eeeeevens my name is John , Ooooh Goodness Gracious me yes... 

Anyone tried them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a program on my phone to black list numbers - they call, they get their number blocked, if they phone again the call gets dropped before phone rings

ive got a program on my phone to black list numbers - they call, they get their number blocked, if they phone again the call gets dropped before phone rings
+1 ive got one of them too but it still one rings when on the parrot in the van :(

One of my dads mates has a device which when pressed lets off a really high pitched deafening sound. That works well :)

I have caller display on the landline, so whenever i get a nuisance call i just go into my call logs and block the unwanted telephone number.

I think i am allowed to block up to 50 callers.

+1 ive got one of them too but it still one rings when on the parrot in the van :(

One of my dads mates has a device which when pressed lets off a really high pitched deafening sound. That works well :)
A lad on one of the other forums im on had his hearing (thankfully temporarily) badly damaged after receiving a blast from one of those, I believe the offender was successfully traced and prosecuted. Those things can do serious damage to someone, and for what? because they made a phone call? Not a good idea

sprocketflup said:
A lad on one of the other forums im on had his hearing (thankfully temporarily) badly damaged after receiving a blast from one of those, I believe the offender was successfully traced and prosecuted. Those things can do serious damage to someone, and for what? because they made a phone call? Not a good idea
Looks like 'quote' has started working again