A Dog Problem

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys - a problem I have. Molly is a sweet 8 month old cocker spaniel. We've been for a nice walk - it's taken her ages to settle. She's now sleeping peacefully on my foot.

I need to pee.

Any thoughts? ;)

you're getting too soft Apache. What happened to that deer stalking, badger murdering vet i know and love :slap

I have to dog on my feet most of the evening, then go to bed to get the cat wanting patting every night. Much as I love them, it does get on your nerves after a while :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to shoot an otter the other week that had been mushed by a car. That was a new one for me.
  Strange that, we have had cars around here for years. Anyway......

Wifes friends dog got bitten by a snake last weekend and died!

Canoeboy said:
Yes - I wouldn't have the correct terms 

Enter - Kerching.....

He who is used to weeing when dressed in suits.....

Just Diving.....
I are mostly wearing Dry Suits!

Wet suits for Egypt where many people swear by the benefits gained by an act of micturation. Personally i have never done it!

A student on one dive was desperate to get out of the water and back onto the boat, as he needed the toilet. He was advised by many to "christen the suit"

He queried this but in the end he went with the majority advice.....and shat in his suit!.....gave the fish something to nibble on for a while!

Just correcting