• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Dimplex Xl12N Wall Mounting Bracket

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A customer is moving some heaters about, and in the process has lost the wall mounting bracket for a Dimplex XL12N storage heater.

Anyone have one kicking about, or soon the be removing some dimplex storage heaters?

No that was feet I was looking for a few weeks ago.  Ended up straightening the old ones with a hammer and crowbar.

But the last heater is ready to go back in it's new position and there is no sign of that little strip of bent metal you screw to the wall for it to attach to.

Have found one on a parts website, but £26 for a bit of bent metal.

Yes I cringe at how many I have skipped and wish I had a larger garage my wife didn't nag at how much junk I keep as it is

A customer is moving some heaters about, and in the process has lost the wall mounting bracket

Have found one on a parts website, but £26 for a bit of bent metal.

Yes I cringe at how many I have skipped and wish I had a larger garage my wife didn't nag at how much junk I keep as it is
Is it your fault the customer lost the brackets?

You can't keep everything "just in case" and what happens next time when the same customer does it again, I can hear it now...."but last time we lost them you got us some for nothing, why should I pay that much for a couple of bent bits of metal"

I understand that there is good customer service, but you did not loose the parts in question so its not your fault you have to pay for new parts. You have to draw the line somewhere and unless you have a warehouse, yes you do have to "bin stuff" from time to time.

No but I like to help customers. It gets you a good reputation and recommendations,.

If anyone has one, I'm not hoping for it for free, I will pay a fair price and postage.

Otherwise it's the £26 one.