Government Loses Court Case

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

retired and loving it!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.nextgenmedia.co.uk/news/1314-solar-industry-defeats-government-in-132m-high-court-damages-case  

Serves the buggers right for trashing the PV industry at short notice, not that it will particularly help all the companies it destroyed or the damage it did to jobs and to busineness in general - we had to sack people, and I nearly shut the business last year because we were left with highish overheads and no solar work to support them!

But of course, the bill will be picked up the tax payer ie you, and no doubt some solicitor types have made a small fortune from the tax payer as usual :red card

Good news binky :)

I love way tax payers sue the government and taxpayers pay the fine surely they could find that sort of cash under Chris hunes bed along with a load of speeding tickets and homemade shank's!?

Last edited by a moderator:
So the 14 companies that took the action will get some damages.

What about the rest of the solar PV industry and all the companies not involved in that case?

What about the customers now getting a lower FIT rate?

Nothing I guess?

`Course not.

Plus - the DECC plans to appeal...............that`ll be MORE dosh into the lawyers pockets, then? AND a delay in paying out, until such times as ALL the appeals have been heard & agreed - or a friendly judge found, brown enveloped, and that`ll be the end of that.

Cynical? Moi?