Electrician, Or Electricians Mate Needed Newbury Rg19

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett84n

Reaction score
Over the next few months I'll need help on various jobs, Domestic and Commercial, suit someone self emloyed or out of work.

Wage dependant on experience.

My neck of the woods .................. 

Sorry I'm busy myself, but it's nice to see somebody else local on here.

You could ask in at Eyre & Elliston (GFE) if they have some contact details, as I know one of their customers has gone under & laid the lads off.

My neck of the woods .................. 

Sorry I'm busy myself, but it's nice to see somebody else local on here.

You could ask in at Eyre & Elliston (GFE) if they have some contact details, as I know one of their customers has gone under & laid the lads off.
Which company is this? 

Brett Ive just had Downs carpets call me as they have a fault, sounds like an RCD has tripped & will not reset.

I am out today in Reading doing a rewire so can not take the fault on for them, I have given them your number I hope you don't mind.

Had to post here as you don't have PM yet.

I wondered where that had come from!! Unfortunately I was in Warwick so couldn't help, thanks for passing my number on!

Where did you get my number?

Your van........................................not really I Google'd your company name & you came up on check a trade.

Yes I'm a little on the busy side at the moment.

Currently trying to complete a rewire, & a new extension & have some maint work to get done for council & a couple of schools all before January...................oh & did I mention I have the yearly assessment to fit in.

Yes I'm a little on the busy side at the moment.

Currently trying to complete a rewire, & a new extension & have some maint work to get done for council & a couple of schools all before January...................oh & did I mention I have the yearly assessment to fit in.
Good to hear!!