10Kw Pv Suppliers For 2396 Design

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pewter

Conspiracy Theorist™
Reaction score
I dont like to ask but time is ticking and i am handing this in tomorrow evening.

Can you point me towards manufacturers web sites for some PV equipment.

I have not worked on PV stuff before. Im sure i can design it ok, i am just looking to save a bit of time looking up equipment suppliers.

I only have to finnish a couple small bits and do the design for the 10KW PV system.

This 2396 project has been a real pain trying to find time with my own work, children and misses taking up all my time. The exam was not too bad, a busy 3 hours ( i passed). The project has really taken up my time, i have felt like throwing it out the window many times.

Thanks.

Again that SMA web site designer is amazing.

I got my 2396 project in, i have had feedback that i have done an excellent project.

I cant believe i have finally finished the project. It took me ages, trying to do it on the odd day here and there which was no good. I wish when i took the course i had taken a month off work, to do the project and get ready for the exam. Doing the project before the exam would have really helped.

It was worth doing as i now feel confident with designing stuff now.