Bt Openreach

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Sunday night I finally remembered that I was fed up with seagulls perching on a BT pole that is outside our home... They poop all over any car that is parked underneath it (mainly my van) :(

So after a friend had successfully got them to fit spikes to a pole near their house I thought that I'd follow suit. So I went onto to open reach website and crafted a complaint (I had to complain about workmen leaving rubbish at the property) ... I complained about them roosting, dedicating and even attacking people and pets (the attacking part was bull BTW)

Remember I did this on Sunday night..... I come home today and find that they've already been and fitted the spikes...RESULT!!!!!!!!!!

yer, the blokes on the 'ground' [so to speak] are spot on, its the pricks behind desks that are the problem.

btw, my 'new' next door neighbour is a rigger for BT , so he has told me a few tricks about getting stuff sorted,

and knows a few of the right people,  :D