• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

17Th Edition Bs 7671

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will sell you mine with markers for £150 including delivery in the UK.

Its well used so it will look like you know what your doing.

Pewter thanks What a help u are ! There some nice people about eh NOT ! Wa@@er
most people have have a copy still need it. its also been out a few years so you should already have a copy or access to one. or i will sell you mine for £60, complete with all tabs and that 'worn in' look. but it wont be available til next year

and going on like that, i very much doubt anyone would want to help you...

Ive got 3 red ones if you want one? TBH not that much different from the green :lol:

Seriously though why would anyone have a spare £80 book that is currently in use..?
Well mine is spare and of no use to me as I have the IET Business Package online and downloaded.

However it seems he's not interested, he could have had it for £40 + postage.  :innocent

Forget about it ! Thanks for your replies
Why ask then ??         :red card

Sorry Steve 3948 been out pal ! Yeah that's a good deal I will have it mate . How do I go about paying cheers craig