New Fluke Lamp Tester

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... if I worked in maintenence in a large building with hundreds of the things then it looks handy but at £129 I couldn't justify it. Normal procedure would be tube, starter, supply. no luck then it's new fitting time.

Looks like a good bit of kit but I can't afford it.

I'm sure Kerch will buy one if he hasn't already ;)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... if I worked in maintenence in a large building with hundreds of the things then it looks handy but at £129 I couldn't justify it. Normal procedure would be tube, starter, supply. no luck then it's new fitting time.

what are you trying to say....that I am some sort of test gear/tool *****??

ermmmmmmmm..........I have one F similar made by a company called BEHA I think!

Brilliant for when we used to do factory maintenance.....it is now sat in a drawer in the van...batteries removed just in case

it is also yellow so it is sort of Flukey

just posessing.......

Always the forum discount to consider!

I'll have a play with one tomorrow & let you know, I bent Jit's ear for long enough today anyway.
Have a play and perhaps review tomorrow, have a look at the shaft alignment tool also....

what are you trying to say....that I am some sort of test gear/tool *****??

ermmmmmmmm..........I have one F similar made by a company called BEHA I think!

Brilliant for when we used to do factory maintenance.....it is now sat in a drawer in the van...batteries removed just in case

it is also yellow so it is sort of Flukey

just posessing.......
Beha was the origional, sold by Alphatek in the day

Mark,

I did not see the shaft alignment tool on the stand.

Now, that is something I used to do in a previous "life".

I will ask.

I perhaps should have gone to the Kewtech stand to find out where they were going for food, I was Billy no mates in the Hotel bar!

Mark,

I did not see the shaft alignment tool on the stand.

Now, that is something I used to do in a previous "life".

I will ask.

I perhaps should have gone to the Kewtech stand to find out where they were going for food, I was Billy no mates in the Hotel bar!
Yeah you should have, i know they were out.

I think i need to put aside the time to go next year.