Children In Need

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
In the spirit of Children in need and in the hope to raise some much needed cash we would like to make the following offer to the forum membership in the hope we can do just that  :)   :)   :)

We at ISSWWW have 25 Fluke 323 that we would like to offer as below:-

Normally they are £90.00 inc Vat

We will offer them for only  £35.00 inc Vat, delivered to your door

We will donate £15.00 for each unit sold 

Simple as that, so come on lets raise some cash for Children in Need

For now all you need do is PM me your intention to buy with a contact number and we will do the rest  :Salute

(If you are a new member and cannot send a PM then please contact the admin team by replying to this thread - Admin 3 and they will upgrade you for Children in Need - Edited by Admin 3)

ISSChildreninNeed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou to Megger Mark and isswww for their support of Children in Need
No problem, lets just hope we raise some cash

First 2 sold  :Applaud £30.00 to Children in need.....

I hope very much the buyer will post his commitment so you all know who he is, i won't do it in case he wants to keep it quite.

First 2 sold   :Applaud  £30.00 to Children in need.....

I hope very much the buyer will post his commitment so you all know who he is, i won't do it in case he wants to keep it quite.

No problem, lets just hope we raise some cash

First 2 sold  :Applaud £30.00 to Children in need.....

Thanks Mark, The four horsemen have had a chat and we are going to match your donation to Children in Need

We have also done a special banner for this offer for children in need

Again thanks to Megger Mark at ISSWWW

that is excellent news, thank you so much

Thanks Mark, The four horsemen have had a chat and we are going to match your donation to Children in Need

We have also done a special banner for this offer for children in need

Again thanks to Megger Mark at ISSWWW
Fantastic, thanks

I'll have one, will go with my 321 I kindly won from Megger Mark ,

and can team them with my cheapo AC/DC clamp for measuring 3phase installs simultaneously.  :)

DT - you have no idea how much money you have cost me via the Disco forum over the years. I've still not used my gas powered horse shower! I feel slightly vindicated getting you to buy something.....

DT - you have no idea how much money you have cost me via the Disco forum over the years. I've still not used my gas powered horse shower! I feel slightly vindicated getting you to buy something.....
Wife probably would be interested in taking the gas powered horse shower off your hands if you want to get shut!...as long as it is portable....it will go nicely with their Jacuzzi and Infinity pool