• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 25Mm Stranded Blue/blue 50Metres & Brown/brown

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

call_999

Reaction score
Hello,

offered for sale: stranded blue/blue 25mm copper cable (copper wire company) gross weight 33.2 lbs/ 15.1kg. New on spool. 50M total.

Also got approx 40M stranded cable brown/ brown copper cable (copper wire company) Same spec as above but only approx 40M left.

Cleaned van out and found this at the back. Located east mids but regularly travel to west mids/ Peterborough/ Milton Keynes/ Notts so can deliver daytime hours. Offers please. Ta

sounds dodgy...

if this is your van / your company, then you wouldnt have just 'found' it in your van...

if your employed, does your boss know your flogging his materials?

Sorry mate it was couple companies ago just chucked all my gear in when I joined this mob and forgot about it.

I would weigh it in but not got time to strip it. Might be of use to someone else

maybe not Andy,

I cleaned my van out once and found 2 showers I had forgot about,,,,

Canoeboy said:

the best bit,

it was just before christmas, rang the stores of the firm I was subbing to,

they werent interested, they had done a stock take and everything was accounted for, the 2 showers would only mess up their system,,,  

guess who got a new shower fitted for xmas, :D

and someone on ebay got a bargain,,,,,,,,  £300 thermostatic showers,

Latest posts