dog wants love

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajayess

Reaction score
Ok apache heres a question for you I have a dog he is a cross breed terrier.

If a ***** comes into season and he can smell her, he just stops eating to an extent that a couple of times now he has collapsed with lack of sugar in his blood (know this because a local vet took blood sample and confirmed it ) had to give him honey to bring his sugar levels up. He is a nightmare for about a week will run of if you don't keep an eye on him to where the ***** is. My question is if I have him done will this stop his cravings thanks CJS

Will probably help, still quite young.

In a young dog the behaviour is hormonally driven, but as the dog ages it also becomes a learned behaviour. So the older it is the less effect you get from castration.

It is also a terrier!

Testicular tumours and prostate problems are also very common in entire older male dogs and are prevented against by castration.

Thanks for the reply it is just a pain and he is very persistent only have to take your eye off him for a second and hes gone, but when there is no ***** in season around he doesn't go anywhere CJS